Drag & Drop 1 Historical EFC Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southall or Kanchelskis..... goalkeeper or right winger. Can I have both, we definitely need someone in both positions.

Lee Carsley. Not the most glamorous but hear me out... recent enough that he could still play in today's game.. a defensive Midfielder who could do that job on his own and that would allow an extra attacking player. Since he finished up we've had 2 players in that position and arguably not doing as good a job as he did on his own.

Lee Carsley. Not the most glamorous but hear me out... recent enough that he could still play in today's game.. a defensive Midfielder who could do that job on his own and that would allow an extra attacking player. Since he finished up we've had 2 players in that position and arguably not doing as good a job as he did on his own.

?????????

Just get Peter Reid in

Haha

As most of you have said, Peter Reid.
My dad took me took me to see the 1970 side once, I was about 5 but he told me ma it was important I witnessed them. As I grew up I started to think I’d Never see us win anything again. Then Reidy came along with other ideas and the rest is history.

Reid is a great shout. Simply because of the lack of heart we have gathered into this squad.
Reid wouldnt be having any of it so its him.

Status
Not open for further replies.