Donovan's miss....

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the beauty of YouTube. It can raise you up, and then bring you down in a screaming heap. Be grateful that all of our 'mistakes' don't end up on the Web for everyone to see.:blink:

Right-- just imagine for us posters....

Then there was the time the punch line was all teed up and ready to go...
and he screwed up the grammar!

He couldn't even conjugate the verb!

Just tragic....

Can't be arsed reading 4 pages of depression but I've seen worse, never for Everton though & even now I can't understand how he missed it. Still, chin up La(ndon), get the winner against Hull

I was on the floor crying, after he missed that, also i am a big fan on Landon, but he is a Striker playing on the wings, and his miss well that just shows his confidence at Right Midfield

COYB

Every midfielder & striker in every league has had misses. Even Cristiano, Lionel, Thierry.... everyone. Heck we had some Everton misses earlier in the game! :lol:

I think when it's the player misses in an empty net, we tend to hold the player to a higher standard I guess. :cheers:

Miss of the season.

Will be replayed for years to come.....maybe not like but even he walked off at the end of that game proper gutted.

I like him , but it's gotta be said , his touch is awful , and he needs a crash course in Prem' tactics ; i.e, facing your own goal and standing still when " his " fullback is approaching with prospective pass . Particularly , as if he was on the half-turn , it opens up ALL KINDS of options with his pace .
Also , his runs off the ball are chronic .
All coachable though , and as I say , I like him .
Cost us at Arsenal , RS and now Spurs , though .

I've seen a lot of descriptions over the years of Landon's play and style but "awful touch" I think is a new one.

He has done well for us on this loan spell, but he will always be remembered down the years for that miss.

A real Mikel Madar moment.

No one is more gutted than Donovan. Just hope he keeps his head up and keeps on doing the business.

No player will ever play great EVERY game.

On to the next game.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.