Dominic King Journalist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

catblue

Player Valuation: £225k
I know this is probably common knowledge.... But listening to him this morning on sky Sunday supplement he came across as more of a Liverpool fan. I thought he was one of us, is that about right??

Hes a massive scarf over the head, singing songs from musicals, orc. Always was, was ridiculous when he was the Everton correspondent for the echo.

One thing that really annoys me is when media outlets wheel out Orc fans, when speaking about Everton purely on the basis that they are from Liverpool.

Why the F does Jamie Carragaher and Souness etc have to be in the studio talking Everton during our games.

Telling us all what Everton fans think.

GTF.

I thought he always came across professional and fair even though he was a RS, but the mask slipped big time when he got the Anchelotti appointment wrong

He’s a horrible kopite rat. Absolutely soiled himself over Ancelotti , kept denying it then wrote a horrible smear piece when he was proven wrong.

Hopefully will get banned from the club , who cares about the DM anyway. Absolute ming

You can feel the fume in his writing, how dare Everton want to be ambitious, we was supposed to get Moyes back, get a nice pat on the head from the media then be quiet

Status
Not open for further replies.