2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Honestly, Ild rather go and buy a hungry young striker from the Championship than persevere with DCL.

Way too much is made of his link play.

We have Beto who can be used a certain way with back to goal and we need someone who can play off him. Chermiti looks promising but it's too early for him next season. DCL and Beto or DCL and Chermiti wont go together.

Get shut of DCL and get a player in who hands us options other than playing one up front.

Honestly, Ild rather go and buy a hungry young striker from the Championship than persevere with DCL.

We have Beto who can be used a certain way with back to goal and we need someone who can play off him. Chermiti looks promising but it's too early for him next season. DCL and Beto or DCL and Chermiti wont go together.

Get shut of DCL and get a player in who hands us options other than playing one up front.

Christ.

He's never, ever that striker.

Ever.

I always felt nervous when he was on the pitch, like a father watching his son, praying he had a good game so that the mouth breathers at Goodison wouldnt jump on his back.

When he scored, it was the best feeling ever.

Now I wont have that nervousness during games, no heroes on the pitch, no expectation.

Everton will die to me when he leaves, no more heroes left to worship.

Everton FC, RIP 2024.

I agree mate, I think the club should follow the same policy of purchasing older players, with little to no value.

That’ll get us out of our financial woes
Tbh mate I would rather we bought a real exciting young striker from the Brazilian league that is guaranteed to score 35 goals a season.

Then sell him for a billion after he wins the ballon d’or.

Should sort us out straight away.

Failing that, think Chris wood would be an unexciting but plausible acquisition

You were going so well until you got to beto 🙈

I always felt nervous when he was on the pitch, like a father watching his son, praying he had a good game so that the mouth breathers at Goodison wouldnt jump on his back.

When he scored, it was the best feeling ever.

Now I wont have that nervousness during games, no heroes on the pitch, no expectation.

Everton will die to me when he leaves, no more heroes left to worship.

Everton FC, RIP 2024.

You're ridiculous....UTTERLY RIDICULOUS.

Let's be honest. A year of a fully fit dcl is going to cost us less than a replacement. The difference in league positions could well cover the losses and allow beto and chermiti another year to adapt

Tbh mate I would rather we bought a real exciting young striker from the Brazilian league that is guaranteed to score 35 goals a season.

Then sell him for a billion after he wins the ballon d’or.

Should sort us out straight away.

Failing that, think Chris wood would be an unexciting but plausible acquisition
Like I said, that business practice has worked wonders for us in the past.

Long may it continue

You were going so well until you got to beto 🙈
I dont know why Beto gets such a bad press.

Maybe he was expected to rip the PL up after getting 7 starts and 21 substitute appearances in his first season.

He;s not top notch but he can get into position for plenty of chances. His movement is good and he's a unit who defenders hate to play against.

Next season well see him step up, especially if DCL's replacement is an attacker who can play off him.