2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

15 goals from 66 games in the last 3 seasons. How will we cope?

Get shut and get the Luton lad Adebeyo in. Failing that get Armstrong from Southampton if they fail to beat Leeds on Sunday.

Either of them will be better than DCL.

This is up there with your “ build a team around the midfield maestro that is Kieran Dowell “ shouts.

You’re not very good at this are you ?

He needs to stick to working out how to blow Kier Starmer up.

This football stuff really isn’t for him.
Dowell.jpg

7 appearances for, *checks notes, Glasgow Rangers last Season.

If thats talent, im glad I dont know football.

…..like it or loathe it, he’s a financial asset and you have to protect your assets.

Your post assumes he’ll sign a new deal but the closer he gets to next summer, the closer he gets to leaving for free. He’s in a fabulous position to run down his contract which he might already have decided to do, but the club needs to offer him a new deal immediately so we know where we stand.
He wouldn't run his contract down and put us in more crap leaving on a free.
Whatever you think of him, he's a good lad and not that sort of person, especially how much we've backed him.

He could sign a new deal, with the club telling him they will let him leave if he really wants to, just to benefit us financially.

Your rubbish hero is leaving.

Ha ha ha.
Im not arsed, I want him to leave and join a team hes appreciated.

I have said that a lot.

I never blame players wanting to leave this football club, anybody who stays shows a lack of intelligence to me, we are a club that is only going in 1 direction.

My 6 year old Grandson will cry tho, so im glad you are happy about that.

Im not arsed, I want him to leave and join a team hes appreciated.

I have said that a lot.

I never blame players wanting to leave this football club, anybody who stays shows a lack of intelligence to me, we are a club that is only going in 1 direction.

My 6 year old Grandson will cry tho, so im glad you are happy about that.

He'll be slotting every other week for Newcastle, while we have Beto who cost more struggling upfront.

The only saving grace is we'll be able to take shifts in terroring the fools who continually slated him.

Whatever you think of him, he's a good lad and not that sort of person, especially how much we've backed him.

He could sign a new deal, with the club telling him they will let him leave if he really wants to, just to benefit us financially.

…wowzy, there are professional footballers who give up circa £4m+ just to be kind to Everton.

Yeah, this is just part of the Everton MO of spinning things to make players look bad.

"We had to sell him, he was gonna do the dirty on us"

Meanwhile we are glad to sell him, free up his wages and make a huge profit on him.