2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Its a bit complicated. Yes, he has loads of good qualities and has scored in the past. But his main task is to score goals and his not doing that right now.
I think that's a reasonably fair assessment in terms of his main task, but it does conveniently ignore his other attributes and tasks, which Dyche expects of him.

When he isn't in the first XI, we've consistently looked a weaker team because of how he worries and stretches defences, wins headers and holds the ball up.

But, yes he should be scoring some of the opportunities he has been offered over the past few weeks. Although again, he was robbed of a goal yesterday by VAR.

Personally, I think he is lacking confidence, and a goal would likely spur him on to getting a good few goals for us because he's having the chances.

Its weird how he and Beto really just don't play off each other well at all.

Neither of them have the best technique, so neither of them can link amazingly well with those around them. They have different strengths, but a few of the same weaknesses so I don't think they'll ever be a great partnership. Would love to be wrong though.