2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

I never said that. I merely disputed your contention based on goals scored the last few seasons. Because it is an unconvincing metric to use in the blunt manner you did.

Which proves my point you are failing to comprehend things.

Never mind laddo. I'm sure your mom loves you.
I said they have both scored more goals, which obviously they have because they have played more games.

But their goals per game ratio is FAR better than dcls in the last 3 years, given dcl has played around 50 games, that's more than enough games to judge his contribution.

Again though with the childish insults, don't you not read that back and cringe to yourself that your no doubt a middle aged man using insults like that?

I said they have both scored more goals, which obviously they have because they have played more games.

But their goals per game ratio is FAR better than dcls in the last 3 years, given dcl has played around 50 games, that's more than enough games to judge his contribution.

Again though with the childish insults, don't you not read that back and cringe to yourself that your no doubt a middle aged man using insults like that?
No sir, theyre not childish insults. They're an attempt to help you realise your intellectual limitations and become a better poster abd improve the forum experience for others.

You see, first off you said in recent seasons. Then changed it to games played when you realised it was a bad argument. Not only are you stupid, but you lack the grace to acknowledge when you are wrong.

Unfortunately if you are not prepared to help yourself there's a limit to what kind souls such I as can do.

Godspeed on your journey.

No sir, theyre not childish insults. They're an attempt to help you realise your intellectual limitations and become a better poster abd improve the forum experience for others.

You see, first off you said in recent seasons. Then changed it to games played when you realised it was a bad argument. Not only are you stupid, but you lack the grace to acknowledge when you are wrong.

Unfortunately if you are not prepared to help yourself there's a limit to what kind souls such I as can do.

Godspeed on your journey.
I honestly pity you friend.

Ultimate definition of a keyboard warrior.

Crack on chatting absolute garbage though mate.

I'm kind of hoping he does just enough to help the team win, getting the odd goal himself, and occasionally missing games with minor injuries - just to put off any clubs who'd start sniffing around and trying to turn his head. Then we can tie him down to a new contract and let him hit the heights again once he's committed to us for a good few years

Calvert-Lewin has clearly not been fit for the majority of that period, and at the same time Everton have largely been terrible. Watkins wasn't scoring either when Villa were rubbish under Gerrard.

They're all good players definitely, and there's more to football than just goals. At their best, and at full fitness, I think they're all challenging for the England sub striker role - I don't think there's a clear winner.

Calvert-Lewin has clearly not been fit for the majority of that period, and at the same time Everton have largely been terrible. Watkins wasn't scoring either when Villa were rubbish under Gerrard.

They're all good players definitely, and there's more to football than just goals. At their best, and at full fitness, I think they're all challenging for the England sub striker role - I don't think there's a clear winner.
Aye, not disagreeing with any of that.

However, looking at it from an outsider, who are you picking?

Toney/Watkins who have played consistently for 2/3 years and scored goals at a good rate, in teams doing well. ( obviously not this season for toney )

Or dcl, who by your own admission hasn't stayed fit, hasn't been consistent and hasn't scored many goals ( compared to the others ).

It's not about hating on players, it's about having a realistic and non-biased view on it.

It is a forum at the end of the day, different views and all that, not a school yard like some treat it.

Aye, not disagreeing with any of that.

However, looking at it from an outsider, who are you picking?

Toney/Watkins who have played consistently for 2/3 years and scored goals at a good rate, in teams doing well. ( obviously not this season for toney )

Or dcl, who by your own admission hasn't stayed fit, hasn't been consistent and hasn't scored many goals ( compared to the others ).

It's not about hating on players, it's about having a realistic and non-biased view on it.

It is a forum at the end of the day, different views and all that, not a school yard like some treat it.
1000013674.jpg

1000013673.jpg
1000013672.jpg
1000013671.jpg
1000013670.jpg

What's that about not being biased?

That's a rather long history of not liking young Mr Calvert-Lewin you have.

A liar and a forum bell-end according to the esteemed Mr @Nymzee too.

Deary me.

No mate, you wouldn't understand. I explained it earlier and you carried on chatting wham. So why repeat?

It's alright mate, there's lots I don't get. Astrophysics. Marine biology. But I accept it. It won't hurt you to accept you are a bit dim and making bad arguments about DCL. We're all only human.
Interesting theory, I thought you’d been on here long enough and read enough drivel to disprove that already mate…

View attachment 238947
View attachment 238948View attachment 238949View attachment 238950View attachment 238951

What's that about not being biased?

That's a rather long history of not liking young Mr Calvert-Lewin you have.

A liar and a forum bell-end according to the esteemed Mr @Nymzee too.

Deary me.
most of them was about his inability to stay fit you mad man, which he couldn't at the time do.

You've got a propa weird obsession with dcl, do you want him inside you? I think you do.