2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Tbf I think Beto would have scored the rebound from the first one on one from Harrison’s pass.

Danjuma should also have laid his blocked shot on a plate for DCL.

Danjuma’s lack of awareness or selfishness is a concern for me.

Sheff utd game also springs to mind

Yep some of Danjumas decision making has been really poor.

I'll be kind and put it down to lack of match time and him being over eager to score, though it currently comes across as just being a bit selfish and a crap finisher.

Tbf I think Beto would have scored the rebound from the first one on one from Harrison’s pass.

Danjuma should also have laid his blocked shot on a plate for DCL.

Danjuma’s lack of awareness or selfishness is a concern for me.

Sheff utd game also springs to mind
Yeah, Danjuna has a touch of the Kevin Mirallas about him at times. Greedy bugger!

Defo reminds me of Kev.
If he can become good Kev, he's an asset for sure. On his day Mirallas was a real asset. But so often he was hit and miss, too often his head was down running with the ball or he decided not to pass of he looked up.

Dcl thread, so hopefully if the latter stays fit he'll start to develop a better understanding with the likes of Danjuna. Who is still new to the league (he didn't get much game time for Spurs).

A fit DCL elevates this team at the very least midtable but I honestly think if he was fit for the rest of the season we would be in and around the lower European places.
We wouldn't. The team is what it is. Lower table quality with little depth. Dyche has improved us with more balance and hard working players but we're not a European side. One or two wins won't change that. A few losses on the bounce and everyone will be talking about relegation again.

Yes it is an insult. And completely untrue. Plays to the narrative of the boo boys. If he's fit for a season he's easily in the England team and back being talked about in the £70m+ category.
He was never in the England team. He was in the squad.

Still, sky's the limit with a £70m player up front. I shall look forward to him firing the club to glory.

We wouldn't. The team is what it is. Lower table quality with little depth. Dyche has improved us with more balance and hard working players but we're not a European side. One or two wins won't change that. A few losses on the bounce and everyone will be talking about relegation again.
I didn't say we would be a European side. We would be in around those places with a fit DCL all season. He absolutely transforms every aspect of this team and I'm not just going off this season.

He has to be commended on how much he has improved his coordination and balance. That stuff doesn’t happen over night. Even under Carlo he was a tad clumsy but he looks a different player on the ball nowadays. Obviously didn’t sit on his arse while he was injured. Good on him