2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Just googled it, there’s about 17 articles making that connection. Literally google “Calvert lewin school girl” 17 that’s just on the first search page. You’re taking 💩

Shocking that you are getting up votes for that.
Provide some evidence, o wait you cannot because it’s absolute garbage.

Left wing, right wing guardian / mail, and state owned and loads affiliated groups mostly ownership model. I suggest you some do some research on who owns what etc. what type of billionaires George Soros etc? I can see the anti semitic undertones, not surprising really.

Btw all the media UK have code of conducts as well as regulatory bodies.

Your claim billionaires own practically all media to reduce paying tax is made up in your mind due to your bias. Which as usual, you lot are usually all against this sort of bias. When it suits. Hilarious

Tiresome red pilling indoctrinated people. By the way “newspeak” is a term from 1984 by Orwell.
Listen you angry blob of loathing, I'm not going to the trouble of arguing with you, not because there is no evidence, but because people like you on the Internet are ten a penny and I have better things to do with my day than try to persuade somebody who's mind is locked in a 1960s concrete cold war bunker that my observations are more relevant to truth than their addled perceptions.

I'll leave you to argue your points with the rest of the Internet all of whom, apparently, are wrong.

Also ... you've been typing "schoolgirl" into Google have you? 🤣

Listen you angry blob of loathing, I'm not going to the trouble of arguing with you, not because there is no evidence, but because people like you on the Internet are ten a penny and I have better things to do with my day than try to persuade somebody who's mind is locked in a 1960s concrete cold war bunker that my observations are more relevant to truth than their addled perceptions.

I'll leave you to argue your points with the rest of the Internet all of whom, apparently, are wrong.

Also ... you've been typing "schoolgirl" into Google have you? 🤣

So you make a claim that is demonstrated as false then you put hands over your ears say it is true anyway and you don’t need to prove then resort to insults.

Then you claim to speak for all of the internet.
🤣 🤣 🤣 I would expect a better argument from a goat.

Your level of thinking is hard for me to comprehend like wow.

Anyway trah, off you pop back in your bigoted biased evidence free bubble. 👋🏻

Just googled it, there’s about 17 articles making that connection. Literally google “Calvert lewin school girl” 17 that’s just on the first search page. You’re taking 💩
Late to this but bro it's 2023 now and peeps just wearing whatever the heck they like, dudes in skirts, women in y-fronts, whatever. It's all good man!

Old Dom harmed NOT A SOUL with his wacky photo shoot, which is the most important thing here.