2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Are you saying fashions shoots aren’t sexualised? Of course many of them are.
Balenciaga is proof that agenda is visible in MSM as well.

Amazing how people deny reality when it doesn’t fit their agenda. Then start with the insults.

Your argument is weak. Insults say a lot about you.

I’d say the shoot is at best a dig at historic cultural roles of males and females(someone mentions it before not sure what the appropriate current lefty newspeak is) at worst it is sexualisation of children.

Either way a grown man shouldn’t dress as a school girl, a sentence I never thought would need to be said.
Lefty?

We live in a country where practically all media is owned by billionaires who donate to the Tory party to save them being properly taxed yet you find lefty media? Please point me to that direction so I can read some sense.

Dom can wear what he likes .. it hurts nobody else. Just get back on the pitch ffs.

Hope so,
Don't think they will risk him though, maybe off the bench?
Will be a big bonus if he can get out on the pitch again.
Really want him to do well
Think he should just be left out now until after the international break. No rush to get him back into the side with Beto now here..
I took what Dyche said to mean he won't be playing tomorrow
He said he was keeping his fitness up but wasn't in contact training because of a risk to his sinuses
but said he will be fine after the break

That’s how it was reported everywhere and intended, google it.

Are you saying he is not dressed as a school
girl?
It doesn’t fit with my values and morals the message that it sends.

I’m curious what people like about it?

No it isn't. There are plenty of tweets and other social media calling it a 'schoolgirl' look but nowhere is it reported to be a schoolgirl look.

That particular description is used in a couple of headlines that are quoting tweets about it. Not about the shoot itself. And they also seem to be from MSM outlets (Such as the scum) that you often state to be completely dishonest pushers of a 'woke' agenda.

Take your own advice. Google it. And try and find one actual report where it is objectively described by the reporter or writer of the article as a schoolgirl look. Try and find one instance of anyone involved who describes it as schoolgirl inspired.

You won't. You'll find the odd clickbait headline saying 'look! people on twitter sed skoolgirl'. You're confusing football bantz reporting for fact.

Can see us going 60min Beto and 30min Dom for a while which would be great. Both can go full belt then
Maybe we'll morph to a 442 over time too if they can develop an understanding in training
The prospect of Calvert Lewin and Beto up front together would be a frightening prospect for most defences. The only problem is our midfield would be eaten alive playing with 2 in the centre and we would have so little creativity that our 2 forwards would be feeding off scraps constantly. I wonder if, with a different manager, 4-3-3 might be the better option for us, with Calvert Lewin playing on the right of the front 3.

No it isn't. There are plenty of tweets and other social media calling it a 'schoolgirl' look but nowhere is it reported to be a schoolgirl look.

That particular description is used in a couple of headlines that are quoting tweets about it. Not about the shoot itself. And they also seem to be from MSM outlets (Such as the scum) that you often state to be completely dishonest pushers of a 'woke' agenda.

Take your own advice. Google it. And try and find one actual report where it is objectively described by the reporter or writer of the article as a schoolgirl look. Try and find one instance of anyone involved who describes it as schoolgirl inspired.

You won't. You'll find the odd clickbait headline saying 'look! people on twitter sed skoolgirl'. You're confusing football bantz reporting for fact.

Just googled it, there’s about 17 articles making that connection. Literally google “Calvert lewin school girl” 17 that’s just on the first search page. You’re taking 💩

Lefty?

We live in a country where practically all media is owned by billionaires who donate to the Tory party to save them being properly taxed yet you find lefty media? Please point me to that direction so I can read some sense.

Dom can wear what he likes .. it hurts nobody else. Just get back on the pitch ffs.

Shocking that you are getting up votes for that.
Provide some evidence, o wait you cannot because it’s absolute garbage.

Left wing, right wing guardian / mail, and state owned and loads affiliated groups mostly ownership model. I suggest you some do some research on who owns what etc. what type of billionaires George Soros etc? I can see the anti semitic undertones, not surprising really.

Btw all the media UK have code of conducts as well as regulatory bodies.

Your claim billionaires own practically all media to reduce paying tax is made up in your mind due to your bias. Which as usual, you lot are usually all against this sort of bias. When it suits. Hilarious

Tiresome red pilling indoctrinated people. By the way “newspeak” is a term from 1984 by Orwell.

What he does in his own time is literally nothing to do with me, you or anyone else. It’s his own time.

You queried his focus at the time. When the images were done, he literally scored the goal that kept us up.

Stop trying to defend the fact you are triggered by his clothing choices despite it having zero impact on your life. Yet you choose to use it as a beating stick against him. Says more about you than him.
Painful. Header was 6-7 months later - when he was back in the squad finally. hey ho - you like guy. I do too. Am glad we're building more reliable forward line though.