2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

They support their players even when they’re horrible, cheating, racist, cannibal scumbags.

Some of ours turn on our good natured lad putting in everything to give back to the club that’s stuck by him during injury and tough times so much so that he throws his head into danger first opportunity at the off chance he might get on the end of a crappy cross and then stays on the pitch for half an hour, clearly in pain (just look at him wincing when Martinez was taking a goal kick), before coming off when his face had swollen so much he couldn’t see properly.
This is the lad who I constantly read ‘cares more about modelling and dressing up than football’. It’s a joke and I’m sick of it. Said it before the match and sadly I was right.
Wait til he comes back (hopefully next game in a mask) and scores and these same people will ironically post ‘always loved Dom me’ with a laughing emoji
Its a shame you can’t double like posts.

They support their players even when they’re horrible, cheating, racist, cannibal scumbags.

Some of ours turn on our good natured lad putting in everything to give back to the club that’s stuck by him during injury and tough times so much so that he throws his head into danger first opportunity at the off chance he might get on the end of a crappy cross and then stays on the pitch for half an hour, clearly in pain (just look at him wincing when Martinez was taking a goal kick), before coming off when his face had swollen so much he couldn’t see properly.
This is the lad who I constantly read ‘cares more about modelling and dressing up than football’. It’s a joke and I’m sick of it. Said it before the match and sadly I was right.
Wait til he comes back (hopefully next game in a mask) and scores and these same people will ironically post ‘always loved Dom me’ with a laughing emoji

Because Paul Konchesky was famously welcomed into the big red family...

Here what his arl fella made of the reaction to his substitution apparently;
IMG_4526.jpeg

Does anyone know when this blurred vision started?

As he's been missing one-on-ones for about 4 seasons now.

Too soon? Runs away.