2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

He would score 20-25 for us over a season quite easily. You literally posted hes only played 2297mins & DCL 2035.

Whats City creating more chances got to do with it?

Once you extrapolate the mins and xg over a season then Haaland 20-25 and DCL 12-15.

Ok? Imagine him doing those "towering leaps" at City while they pass it to feet and he holds it up for the rest of them. Hes not curling in 30 yarders and without doubt he would be lucky to reach 15 goals as he doesnt fit their team.

Haaland up top for us probably finishes off double DCLs chances and over a season those are going to be Lukaku numbers.
I wasn't comparing him to haaland, they are quite different players, I was observing the 'missed chances' stats not telling the full story

He would score 20-25 for us over a season quite easily. You literally posted hes only played 2297mins & DCL 2035.

Whats City creating more chances got to do with it?

Once you extrapolate the mins and xg over a season then Haaland 20-25 and DCL 12-15.

Ok? Imagine him doing those "towering leaps" at City while they pass it to feet and he holds it up for the rest of them. Hes not curling in 30 yarders and without doubt he would be lucky to reach 15 goals as he doesnt fit their team.

Haaland up top for us probably finishes off double DCLs chances and over a season those are going to be Lukaku numbers.
A couple of reasons Zat:
1. City’s chances are more clear cut than ours. We creat very few from open play
2. Erling Haaland does not want to play with his back to goal, 40 yards from goal, with no support
3. His towering leaps will be ineffective as we put very few crosses in from the byeline
4. Referencing lukaku; his best season at Everton was when koeman used his pace and power, like Haaland at City. Previously he was starting to be used as some link up striker, back to goal

To conclude; Haaland would just hit double figures in our setup

A couple of reasons Zat:
1. City’s chances are more clear cut than ours. We creat very few from open play
2. Erling Haaland does not want to play with his back to goal, 40 yards from goal, with no support
3. His towering leaps will be ineffective as we put very few crosses in from the byeline
4. Referencing lukaku; his best season at Everton was when koeman used his pace and power, like Haaland at City. Previously he was starting to be used as some link up striker, back to goal

To conclude; Haaland would just hit double figures in our setup

1: You have see Haalands movement? Compare it to DCLs. Compare their finishing ability and technique.

2: I never said he did.

3: Not seeing a correlation here

4: Why wouldnt Dyche adjust tactics to make the best of Haaland? Hes far more likely to do so than Pep for DCL.

If you think Haaland would "just hit double figures" for Everton then you either:

A:Massively underrate Haaland
B: Massively overrate DCL
C: Dont remember the amount of chances DCL has fluffed.

A:Massively underrate Haaland
B: Massively overrate DCL
C: Dont remember the amount of chances DCL has fluffed.
No Zat, none of the above. We create nothing from open play.

Haaland is one of the deadliest strikers in the world, unfortunately 80% of his play in our team would be on the halfway line challenging long balls

Something I’m sure he’d love

If we had Mirallas, Bolassie and Haaland in a Sean Dyche set up we'd not even be having this conversation about Dom.

If we sold Dom for £80m to Arsenal and Pickford for £110m, we could get Bolassie and Mirallas down to Finch Farm, buy a physiological ageing reversal time machine for £29m and get them to their peak.

Sign Haaland for £130m and beat ffp. We could also sign this unknown south America striker I've watched on YouTube with the remainder. Still beating FFP/PSR.

That we'd play like Atletico, win the xg, chance conversation, and be able to knight Dyche.

This is how it works, right?

If we had Mirallas, Bolassie and Haaland in a Sean Dyche set up we'd not even be having this conversation about Dom.

If we sold Dom for £80m to Arsenal and Pickford for £110m, we could get Bolassie and Mirallas down to Finch Farm, buy a physiological ageing reversal time machine for £29m and get them to their peak.

Sign Haaland for £130m and beat ffp. We could also sign this unknown south America striker I've watched on YouTube with the remainder. Still beating FFP/PSR.

That we'd play like Atletico, win the xg, chance conversation, and be able to knight Dyche.

This is how it works, right?
I believe the time machine renders it fantasy, science fiction or satire.

Otherwise, yes. Make some bold hypothetical claim(s), that cannot be tested. Defend to the death. Belittle other posters for not agreeing with your ageless wisdom.

You know, the way religious types end up in fights in the bar and at the Thanksgiving table.