2022/23 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
gentle reminder that he scored the most important goal in our recent history
I hope he scores the next one too tbh.
He's going nowhere until June at the earliest, if we can get a couple of games out of him all well and good.
3 effective game rather than 6 at half pace would be good, no point otherwise.

gentle reminder that he scored the most important goal in our recent history
And, paradoxically, his lack of game time and goals all season was a significant contributing factor to why THAT goal was “the most important goal in our recent history”.....and its continued this season.
Don’t dislike the lad but a Club our size can’t be sentimental - we need our best players available every single game.

And, paradoxically, his lack of game time and goals all season was a significant contributing factor to why THAT goal was “the most important goal in our recent history”.....and its continued this season.
Don’t dislike the lad but a Club our size can’t be sentimental - we need our best players available every single game.
Not his fault that the club is ran by amateurs

At first I just thought Dyche was giving sensible managers answers regarding Dom, even today I thought he was just being coy on his response. But the more he said, like, he's felt something little again. And the way he sounded saying it, I just wouldn't be surprised if we never saw him in an everton shirt again.
It will be a sad day for the lad but something isn't right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.