2022/23 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget about him.

I consider him retired, tbh.

Absolute joke this club has players like him and Mina who cant play a game without having 10 weeks off.

Dyche knows he has to field questions about him but you can imagine his mind's wandering off planning his tea of cow pie and chips when he's answering. He knows what a waste of 'kin time the whole charade is.

It's a real shame as both DCL and Yerry are probably the best of our current squad.

Fingers crossed that the Club can find a solution to the lads' injury problems. Must be soul-destroying being sidelined like this through injury most of the time, constantly in and out of the treatment room, facing one false dawn after another.

It's a real shame as both Dominic Calvert-Lewin and Yerry are probably the best of our current squad.

I've never rated Calvert-Lewin, tbh. He's over-rated based on that one season under Ancelotti where every attempt was made to hand him chances to score.

Mina is decent only in a motivational way: he's very competitive and very savvy in both boxes. I wouldn't take him over Tarkowski though, even if he was fully fit.

I've never rated Calvert-Lewin, tbh. He's over-rated based on that one season under Ancelotti where every attempt was made to hand him chances to score.

Mina is decent only in a motivational way: he's very competitive and very savvy in both boxes. I wouldn't take him over Tarkowski though, even if he was fully fit.

Good. It worked lol

He's almost certainly finished as a player.

One thing is for sure: Everton cant be entering any new season looking for him to be even second choice forward never mind primary choice forward.

That is exactly the point if he is not fit ad playing a whole game before season end then surely his playing is finished.

And I do not mean one game, needs say at least half a dozen under his belt.

We have to sort out replacement strikers either signed or home grown.

Status
Not open for further replies.