2022/23 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget about him.

I consider him retired, tbh.

Absolute joke this club has players like him and Mina who cant play a game without having 10 weeks off.

Dyche knows he has to field questions about him but you can imagine his mind's wandering off planning his tea of cow pie and chips when he's answering. He knows what a waste of 'kin time the whole charade is.

Forget about him.

Absolute joke this club has players like him and Mina who cant play a game without having 10 weeks off.

Dyche knows he has to field questions about him but you can imagine his mind's wandering off planning his tea of cow pie and chips when he's answering. He knows what a waste of 'kin time the whole charade is.
He’s far from it Dave ffs

No connection whatever between his clothes sense and his injury/attitude. Having said that anyone on GOT who says they are entirely at ease with him or any other man wearing a skirt is a liar.

At ease - Free from worry or awkwardness.
I'd be absolutely at ease. Why would a man wearing a skirt cause me any form of anxiety? It's a skirt - it represents no danger to me. Personally I'm less at ease with a North Face ninja.

I hope a certain Evertonian does not read this but here we go. The seat next to me is occupied by anyone of a group of about 15 Evertonians who travel a long long way at great expense to watch the Blues. This particular guy is about 6ft2, built like a brick shithouse and could wipe me out with one hand. He wears jeans with big rips and holes in them like girls do as a fashion statement. The difference is he has huge hairy legs and one big hairy knee sticks out
Do you get the picture?👀

What's the point you're making? It looks a bit silly to you? It does to me as well as really tight keks but again, it's just a clothing choice. Loads of fellas wear ripped jeans.

What happens if you get an erection in a skirt? Answer nobody would notice.
1980s is more accurate 😔

Maybe in a hoop skirt but otherwise it's gonna be very noticeable.

I’d hope not, be a shame to see him go out that way
It would be a real shame but the last couple of seasons have been disasters and we have to be honest about that.

He may be able to get fit again for a sustained period but he also may never shake the recurring problems. I really hope he gets fit and stays fit as I think he’s a good top half of the league striker which is far better than our alternatives.

At ease - Free from worry or awkwardness.
I'd be absolutely at ease. Why would a man wearing a skirt cause me any form of anxiety? It's a skirt - it represents no danger to me. Personally I'm less at ease with a North Face ninja.

What's the point you're making? It looks a bit silly to you? It does to me as well as really tight keks but again, it's just a clothing choice. Loads of fellas wear ripped jeans.

Maybe in a hoop skirt but otherwise it's gonna be very noticeable.
Exactly people who go to church regularly spend time with a man in a skirt, it goes back centuries .

I think people have an issue with it when he's "injured".

Same here, get him fit and ready to play for real this time. When hes healed, use him as a sub for a few games to get his body used to the punishment again before throwing him on for 90minutes and pretending to be surprised when he breaks down.
Doms body has clearly gotten more brittle than it was, but lets not fake being surprised if he ends up hurt after being tossed on for full games the second hes back. He clearly needs to be eased into it again, even if he is our best striker. We are much better with him playing, but hes no good to us if this continues happening. Its the recruitments fault we’re in this mess, not Doms modeling.
Punishment?
Have you watched a top-flight game in the last several years. No tackling, no physical contact, absolutely nothing. What is the ‘punishment’ you think he needs “to get his body used to”? He’s a professional athlete for heavens sake.

Forget about him.

DCL:
1677194972759.png

Mina:
1677195055125.png

You are one truly hilarious miserable gremlin.

Status
Not open for further replies.