2022/23 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope a certain Evertonian does not read this but here we go. The seat next to me is occupied by anyone of a group of about 15 Evertonians who travel a long long way at great expense to watch the Blues. This particular guy is about 6ft2, built like a brick shithouse and could wipe me out with one hand. He wears jeans with big rips and holes in them like girls do as a fashion statement. The difference is he has huge hairy legs and one big hairy knee sticks out
Do you get the picture?👀

I hope a certain Evertonian does not read this but here we go. The seat next to me is occupied by anyone of a group of about 15 Evertonians who travel a long long way at great expense to watch the Blues. This particular guy is about 6ft2, built like a brick shithouse and could wipe me out with one hand. He wears jeans with big rips and holes in them like girls do as a fashion statement. The difference is he has huge hairy legs and one big hairy knee sticks out
Do you get the picture?👀

Not even slightly.

Sad thing is that his absence is no surprise and hasn’t been for a couple of seasons. The fact that no real cover / replacement was brought in is scandalous. Staying up is basically reliant on keeping clean sheets and scrambling the odd goal from somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.