2022/23 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
No shock not back for sat but would expect him for the next fixture atleast on the bench. Whatever happens this season me the club cant count on him as first choice cf we need more

The Scots have made a very successful industry out of it.

Only kidding our Scottish brethren...from someone who, himself, is entitled to wear the tartan but has yet to do so!
Playing the fool are we? That is called national costume as you well know and has nothing to do with fashion.

No connection whatever between his clothes sense and his injury/attitude. Having said that anyone on GOT who says they are entirely at ease with him or any other man wearing a skirt is a liar.
He can wear whatever he likes as far as I'm concerned. Good looking lad is Dominic.

However, if I was out sick from work - after an injury or whatever - I doubt my employer would be thrilled to see me plastered all over a fashion magazine, handsome devil that I am notwithstanding. It would be a matter of respect.

Therefore, wear what you like Dominic. Just get back to playing regularly first before confronting the less-than-sexually-sure amongst us with your magazine spread loveliness.

Playing the fool are we? That is called national costume as you well know and has nothing to do with fashion.
Chill, please! Context and all that...don't be such a 'woke'! This is what is so wrong nowadays with society that people get so uptight and upset for the majority who really don't give a sh1t but the minority want to somehow represent the mainstream.

And for what it's worth read what I said in italics - but, then again, you probably stopped with my initial comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.