2022/23 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we can get him back for Arsenal or West Ham and then keep him fit and injury free for rest of the season then our attacking problem won't be as bad as it currently seems. Him and Maupay will do us until the next window. Might be a big ask though with his current ongoing injury prone problems.

Make it happen Dom.

If we can get him back for Arsenal or West Ham and then keep him fit and injury free for rest of the season then our attacking problem won't be as bad as it currently seems. Him and Maupay will do us until the next window. Might be a big ask though with his current ongoing injury prone problems.

Make it happen Dom.
I'm looking forward to seeing how DCL and Maupay play together, with a much better back line and midfield, there should be more for them to feed off

Reactions: Lob
I'm looking forward to seeing how Dominic Calvert-Lewin and Maupay play together, with a much better back line and midfield, there should be more for them to feed off
Yep i am not worried about the defence or midfield now. We are definitely a lot stronger especially with Gana and Onana in there. Dom and Maupay playing together has the potential to be really good. Dom is boss in the air and Maupay is really good at picking up knock downs and loose balls and putting them in the net. Looking forward to seeing that. Just need Dom to stay injury free and get his confidence back.

Fury reckons a lot different things depending on the time of day it is. Being fat is never beneficial. And Fury is an exception. Look at the greatest boxers of all time and see how many are fat.
fat as in you fat [Poor language removed] isn`t healthy but if your BMI is lower than about12% (could be 8%) then you are in trouble if it goes lower because you need a certain amount of body fat to maintain a healthy system

Status
Not open for further replies.