2022/23 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
This fella is an icon.

I was watching a recording of last Sunday’s National Hurling League final last night when the preamble featured Limerick’s four-time All-Ireland winning full-forward Seamus Flanagan.

Apparently, he runs a sideline fashion business and said he was inspired by some of the footballers “like Dominic Calvert-Lewin” who are wearing great clothes…

I thought to myself that it was different when Joe McKenna was playing…
Wow the times have changed in 40 years, imagine.

How dare Dom not have a bricklaying side hustle instead of all this prancing about wearing clothes.

Why are the media in Dyche press conferences so petrified of asking how he is and when he’s going to play again? Surely it’s their duty to find out more for themselves and us fans!

If he can have an impact in a few games this season, that can only be a good thing.

Dyche has got us playing a system that wouldn’t suit him, but having the option to change our system to get a result (rather than having to pick a system based on the players available) will be a bonus.
Imo he will suit the system dyche wants balls into the box and is another threat with set pieces. Then add in gray we could have a better 442 if needed

Why are the media in Dyche press conferences so petrified of asking how he is and when he’s going to play again? Surely it’s their duty to find out more for themselves and us fans!
Any journo asking any kind of status question regarding DCL will get this:
- "Dom's back in training, we don't know exactly when he'll be fully fit but we're monitoring the situation".

That's why.

This fella is an icon.

I was watching a recording of last Sunday’s National Hurling League final last night when the preamble featured Limerick’s four-time All-Ireland winning full-forward Seamus Flanagan.

Apparently, he runs a sideline fashion business and said he was inspired by some of the footballers “like Dominic Calvert-Lewin” who are wearing great clothes…

I thought to myself that it was different when Joe McKenna was playing…
Here’s another one for you Drico, DCL is not the trailblazer many think he is.

Best of luck to them all.

What if it's a mental thing?

You think they're protecting him from criticism?

I dunno, just feels that fans that pay towards his high wages deserve a little better than Dyche fobbing off the questions regarding his fitness at each press conference.

If it is a mental thing I guess some fans will give him a lot of stick but some already are.

Status
Not open for further replies.