2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been doing the modelling/adverts stuff for a few years now. It's highly entertaining to see just how riled up people get over something so unimportant. He's got a life outside of football - I'm sure you'd all be even more furious if instead he was spending his free time in the pub or is that an acceptable level of masculinity.
Exactly this...Remember the days when footballers got drunk together each week(even the gay ones but shhh), laughed at each other's hangovers at training and weren't anywhere near as high a level of fitness as DCL. He's got to have some sort of side interest that can't be Beer and Darts. Weird how this upsets people

He looks disinterested on the pitch - no midfield may be why - his personal life is his up to him ......

Bit of sense at last. All this homophobic sh!te some are drumming up. So tedious.
I can recall the most successful manager of all time getting rid of players if he felt off field activities were affecting them on the pitch.
Probably why they won so much and us fck all.

Bit of sense at last. All this homophobic sh!te some are drumming up. So tedious.
I can recall the most successful manager of all time getting rid of players if he felt off field activities were affecting them on the pitch.

How do you know it's his modelling stuff that is causing any said disinterest? That's just all conjecture on your part.

Maybe he's got his mind on a move in the Summer, maybe he's still scared of getting another injury, maybe one of his 8 girlfriends is insatiable and he's knackered all the time?

So how do you know they're affecting him? Did he get injured while modelling?

Are people just not passing to him in clear situations because he has a handbag in a photo?

lol

Honestly reckon most of the people hating on him are either insecure about their own sexuality or have had a homosexual incident in the past they didn't quite understand at the time.

Quick polish in the showers with the boys after Sunday League was it? All banter? Part of initiating the new blood?
meanwhile back at the ranch ...

That isnt the point and you know it. The club hasnt been on the brink like it is right now. Nobody is saying to not have life outside. Again you know it.
Its called having a bit of common sense and reading the room.
Players aren’t robots, they’re allowed to do outside activities regardless how a team’s doing

It’s really really weird how bothered people are by every little thing DCL does

Status
Not open for further replies.