2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are a little afraid these days (understandably) to criticise this brand of expressing yourself. If he was driving a James Bond car or telling us how well he did at golf this week he would be getting dogs abuse.

Not at all. I'm asking you, why you're saying he's disinterested on the pitch because of his modelling career. What gives you the position to know this as fact?

i didnt say it was fact. Its called an opinion on a forum. Like 90% of posts.
I'm repeating myself now though. Id lay off the magazine shoots about handbags while the clubs fighting relegation. You wouldnt.
Thats it.

People are a little afraid these days (understandably) to criticise this brand of expressing yourself. If he was driving a James Bond car or telling us how well he did at golf this week he would be getting dogs abuse.

I think people are a bit miffed at the timing however these interviews are usually done quite a while before publication of these magazines. I don’t think the lad has gone out of way to irk anybody.

The biggest critics would prefer the latter, that’s the issue

WaLeS - GoLf - ReAL MAdRiD, In ThAT oRDeR.

I think it’s a fair question from blues questioning his commitment to Everton with all this off the pitch behaviour. There’s a lot of wonderful staunch blues who turn up week in week out and have done for life who want to see the same sole focus commitment from those wearing the shirt they pay to see every week.

We shouldn’t turn this into a homophobic reason why such blues are calling out a lad wearing the number 9 on his shirt and not contributing the goals needed to keep Everton in the league. Those same blues you’re cheaply critiquing will be there long after these players will. NSNO.

Status
Not open for further replies.