2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think common sense stops you from doing these shoots at a time when the club is an absolute mess. He knows it’s the last things fans want to see especially when he isn’t scoring and hardly looks bothered.

But this is the modern game. Football is usually their second focus now, behind modelling, gaming, clothing brands and Instagram. Sad.

The fact that he looks absolutely ridiculous is just the icing isn’t he cake really.

There’s nothing prejudice about thinking someone’s taste in clothes is awful. I look back at some of the stuff I used to wear, I looked like a mix of Liam Gallagher and Noel Edmonds with a sprinkle of Benny from Crossroads. Dreadful stuff.

‘Hey Dom, I know your team is probably getting relegated, been bummed in the cup, you haven’t had a half decent game all year, and the country is in the midst of the worst cost of living crisis in decades..

But do you want to come and do a photo-shoot with some £600 slippers and your favourite handbags’?

‘Sounds great’.

Sod off to Arsenal lad.
It's actually amazing. The sheer disconnect between his footballing performances and the timing of his self-publicity is incredibly tin-eared. He clearly doesn't care. Basic PR would tell you to lie a bit low on the fashion front until you start scoring a few goals again and playing your part in your actual profession. But hey, we're clearly the Taliban.

I think common sense stops you from doing these shoots at a time when the club is an absolute mess. He knows it’s the last things fans want to see especially when he isn’t scoring and hardly looks bothered.

But this is the modern game. Football is usually their second focus now, behind modelling, gaming, clothing brands and Instagram. Sad.

The fact that he looks absolutely ridiculous is just the icing isn’t he cake really.

Games changed mate.
He must live in some bubble to not have got any grasp of how that comes across. Or he couldnt give a sh!t. Probably the latter.
I find it all very cringe i cant lie.

There’s nothing prejudice about thinking someone’s taste in clothes is awful. I look back at some of the stuff I used to wear, I looked like a mix of Liam Gallagher and Noel Edmonds with a sprinkle of Benny from Crossroads. Dreadful stuff.
You sound like a man with the highest level of sartorial elegance and a man after my own heart.

*doffs cap*

FPgEaxLXIAQxJ91

Your defence is terrified
Lewins on fire

I love how angry it makes a handful of people.

Why would you love it? What a bizare thing to say. Everton mean so much to so many people and they are sh!t scared they are going to see something they havent before. I dont think its anger either. Embarrassing. Bewilderment...choose one. It might well be an age thing but i do think you have something else about yourself right now to go i'm gona knock all this on the head while this team is on the brink.

Why would you love it? What a bizare thing to say. Everton mean so much to so many people and they are sh!t scared they are going to see something they havent before. I dont think its anger either. Embarrassing. Bewilderment...choose one. It might well be an age thing but i do think you have something else about yourself right now to go i'm gona knock all this on the head while this team is on the brink.

He's been doing the modelling/adverts stuff for a few years now. It's highly entertaining to see just how riled up people get over something so unimportant. He's got a life outside of football - I'm sure you'd all be even more furious if instead he was spending his free time in the pub or is that an acceptable level of masculinity.

He's been doing the modelling/adverts stuff for a few years now. It's highly entertaining to see just how riled up people get over something so unimportant. He's got a life outside of football - I'm sure you'd all be even more furious if instead he was spending his free time in the pub or is that an acceptable level of masculinity.

That isnt the point and you know it. The club hasnt been on the brink like it is right now. Nobody is saying to not have life outside. Again you know it.
Its called having a bit of common sense and reading the room.

Shocking he's not out for ciggies and pints with the fans after every home game tbh.

Game's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.