2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realise that there’s a world of fashion outside of football and that your opinion on it is irrelevant. Or are you just to small minded to understand that?
I worked in fashion for 30 years so no need to pick on me, they look a mess as they way too long and ruin the cut, fortunately in the Black Country we still have free speech and as this a Banter site I can comment, noticed you not picked on anyone else, maybe you have a problem with a woman having a point of view lol.

I do know that, but unless it was before Christmas it's a properly crap look because we've been in the mud since then. My issue is it that it's looks like he's trying to build a profile for himself that doesn't involve being an Everton player. It's concerning.
Making a massive mountain out of a molehill mate Jesus Christ

It wasn’t done months in advance. In the interview he mentions the Palace defeat. He’s entitled to do what he wants with his time off but it’s a bit tone deaf when us fans are so stressed about relegation.
That doesn't mean the shoot was done at the same time though. How long does an interview take?

I get what you are saying but it really shouldn't matter at all, the two things are not really related unless he thinks that the best move for his modelling career would be to play crap and get relegated.

Lovely tone of green. Would have gone with a different pastel myself

56198521-10683897-The_England_international_footballer_is_keen_into_fashion-m-70_1649072599540.jpg

I think everyone needs to relax a little and see this for what it is, just a little side venture and self expression.
KOFF LAD, HE'S A DISGRACE. NOT FIT TO WEAR THE SHIRT. TOO BUSY POSING IN BLOUSES TO CARE FOR THE BLUES. WOULDN'T HAPPEN IN MY DAY.

*notices own arousal* GET OUT OF MY CLUB YOU DISGRACE. LOOK WHAT YOUVE DONE TO ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.