2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
….I would be very concerned at the type of injury being reported. I’m really wary of big thigh muscle injuries & I understand it’s his quad that’s the problem. Nasty for a combative striker with his pace and physicality.

Concerned.
It sounds like he should have had an operation on his thigh muscle from day one - we waited it to heal up now its crocked again ...... he was holding his thigh when taken off in his last game v Brighton .... this toe injury must be all clear by now just a torn muscle hey ho .... Everton that -

Nice to see the Bro Science is back in full swing again.
1634910931848.png

It sounds like he should have had an operation on his thigh muscle from day one - we waited it to heal up now its crocked again ...... he was holding his thigh when taken off in his last game v Brighton .... this toe injury must be all clear by now just a torn muscle hey ho .... Everton that -

….if it required an op it must be really bad, similar to the Gbamin situation. I really don’t like the sound of it, they can plague a player through their career.

….if it required an op it must be really bad, similar to the Gbamin situation. I really don’t like the sound of it, they can plague a player through their career.

4-5 weeks more doesnt make it sound too bad.

Ive no idea on these injuries but it makes you wonder why some players are just tanks and dont get injured while others seem to pick up certain types of injuries which plague them.

Benitez has brought in the rehabilitation chap from Newcastle so hopefully this alleviates any issues he has getting back to his best.

Status
Not open for further replies.