2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see, being abusive to players online because you didn’t get your shot of weekend feel good entitlement has consequences. They’re paid enough to handle it doh lad aren’t they?

You know who you are, and your absence is noted in this thread right now.

Well done that stood by DCL on here for being *checks notes* a talented number 9 for Everton who also happens to be compassionate, expressive. And braver than those who condemn him.
Outstanding post this.

Their absence will continue until he fails to bag 4 on the opening day after receiving just one pea rolled cross from Jonjoe Kenny all game.

Then it'll be open season in here again unfortunately.

Had he not been absent for most of last season due to serious injury FSW would still be our manager.
I hope we can retain him for the coming season (along with Richarlison) , or Lampard may not be our manager by the seasons end.

Why? He's crap
for serious? i dont think Lampard is insane enough to sell DCL.. who do we replace him with? he had a bad season injury wise and other issues to deal with. i think he`ll be a monster for us from now on and i can see Lampers building something special here with Dom at the forefront. DCL injured for most of the season and appalling officials were the main reason we struggled.

Not all men like Fake narcissistic women, more plastic on her than will be washed up on Kirby beach tomorrow morning.
is right sadly. i remember when kirkby was a quaint fishing village with a picturesque victorian pier-a by-gone era never to be revisited. candy-floss, fresh donuts and a stick of Kirkby rock, childhood bliss. with a little investment it could become that again.

For some they wrote him off early doors and have point blank rtrefused to admit they were wrong, so they've created reason after reason to have a go at him whilst never giving him any benefit of the doubt

It's kind of incredible actually. I don't think I've seen anything as bad as this with people not wanting to admit they were wrong on the internet in regards to a football player
Every club has its fair quota of blert fans, but Evertons blerty fans are the blertiest blerts who ever came from blertsville!

Status
Not open for further replies.