2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arl fella would have hauled me over the coals if I came home dressed like that
Mate if I’d worn any aftershave (at a push maybe old spice), grown my hair or even discussed clothes other than them being purely functional being hauled over the clothes would be a favourable outcome but mate times change your deffo younger than me so you should be more aware of that .

performances on the pitch is all that matters when it comes to DCL or any player really , obviously exceptions apply , and although I think he still has a way to go criticism over performance has much more than the clobber he’s wearing .

Mate if I’d worn any aftershave (at a push maybe old spice), grown my hair or even discussed clothes other than them being purely functional being hauled over the clothes would be a favourable outcome but mate times change your deffo younger than me so you should be more aware of that .

performances on the pitch is all that matters when it comes to DCL or any player really , obviously exceptions apply , and although I think he still has a way to go criticism over performance has much more than the clobber he’s wearing .

He's in his 20's. He's just jealous he looks like a foot.

Nothing brings me more joy than how pissed off he makes sad little men on the Internet with floppys.
It’s hilarious because we’ve all had periods where we’ve wore stuff that others may have critiqued. I mean I went through a period of wearing stuff from Puff Daddy’s short lived clothing line, a lot of it was like rhinestones and garish designs but 22 year old me thought it was cool as because he was cool as

Lets call a spade a spade though mate - there is dressing nice and dressing like a tit lol

Can probably get away with it in LA or the Hills but Imagine going out for a bevvy in town dressed like that man.

Should quit football and become a model...

What we need is a sensible dressing striker, that can get a few bevvies without looking like an embarrassment.

Someone that reflects the average fan - like Jon Parkin.

Status
Not open for further replies.