2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a free spirit, a brave non conformist. A free thinker. The dars reject him because they absolutely despise themselves and are jealous when others don’t.

Let us make no mistake young Dominic is a top slotter both on and off the field, while your father is sat in a pair of Lonsdale slippers dropping egg stains on the cat.

Hahahahahahahaahaha

Arl fella would have hauled me over the coals if I came home dressed like that
Yeah that was probably 30 or 40 years ago and your dad would have had his ears boxed for wearing whatever you wore as a teenager, correct?
Things evolve particularly fashion and if you've got it flaunt it especially if you've got the money and that's exactly what him and Tom are doing and good luck to them.

Maybe he's just not as insecure as you? Good on the lad not worrying about whether some lads are going to be scared of his clothes.

Its easy to not be insecure when you live in a bubble like most modern day footie players.

Some fans love the fact these players act like aliens to the rest of us whereas I wish they were more like the average joe on the street especially when you play for a traditional working class club.

There has never been more of a disconnect between players and supporters and the likes of Pogba and Iwobi swanning around on private jets carrying their gucci bumbags makes me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.