2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its easy to not be insecure when you live in a bubble like most modern day footie players.

Some fans love the fact these players act like aliens to the rest of us whereas I wish they were more like the average joe on the street especially when you play for a traditional working class club.

There has never been more of a disconnect between players and supporters and the likes of Pogba and Iwobi swanning around on private jets carrying their gucci bumbags makes me laugh.

All he's doing is wearing some slightly out there clothing. Footballers were doing this in the sixties. Think you just need to lighten up, really.

waiting for someone to say;
‘Yes but what is his impact on the poor kids who can’t afford this garb, he’s setting unrealistic targets for them, building pressure and stress into young minds about how to dress, really bad influence…..’

Hold on kids, go check your nans wardrobe

70's footballers lol

1626861506671.png

All he's doing is wearing some slightly out there clothing. Footballers were doing this in the sixties. Think you just need to lighten up, really.

Its more we live in an age where people love flaunting wealth on social media even relatively like "look how many presents I got little Jimmy for Xmas".

I do alright like but never put things up as from my working class upbringing I know not everyone has money or can afford nice things.

I think football players should be aware of that when they are constantly putting up pictures of their 24 carat watches, gucci handbags, private jets, gold bentleys and armani leather pants.

Be humble.

Its more we live in an age where people love flaunting wealth on social media even relatively like "look how many presents I got little Jimmy for Xmas".

I do alright like but never put things up as from my working class upbringing I know not everyone has money or can afford nice things.

I think football players should be aware of that when they are constantly putting up pictures of their 24 carat watches, gucci handbags, private jets, gold bentleys and armani leather pants.

Be humble.
He's not flaunting wealth, he did none of those things you mentioned. Not even getting into which players you chose for your ire

He's not flaunting wealth, he did none of those things you mentioned. Not even getting into which players you chose for your ire
Of course he does - how much do you think all his clobber costs in that wardrobe of his?

More than probably you or I earn in a year.

He seems a nice lad and im not saying he's doing it intentionally but modern players have to be more socially conscious of who their clubs support base largely is and it aint your Tory Toffs.

The lad is in to high end fashion and rocks it like a cat.

He doesn’t need your Under Armour tops and jarg Hugo Boss polos
He will cringe when he is older, as we all are when seeing the photos. How self-obsessed can you be to think looking like a ..... is impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.