2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dom, Richarlison or James - pretty confident in all those as penalty takers.

Doesn't matter, we never get pens, mostly because we only have one player in the box usually.

It only dawned on me when I saw him score that I have no idea who Everton's penalty taker is.
Richarlison took the one at Palace when we had a full strength team out so I’m assuming he’s been given the nod. Although I don’t think he’s taken many for us before that. Only previous penalty I remember him taking was against Southampton and that was a shoot out in a League Cup game. He skied it as well!

He deserves his success. His next challenge is to prove this is not a purple patch, but something permanent. He has always reminded me of a young Graeme Sharp. Oh for a career like that in blue...
Sharp wasn’t that prolific. 1 in 3 throughout his Everton career. DCL already better than 1 in 4 and that includes the early years when he was on the wing every other week.

Richarlison took the one at Palace when we had a full strength team out so I’m assuming he’s been given the nod. Although I don’t think he’s taken many for us before that. Only previous penalty I remember him taking was against Southampton and that was a shoot out in a League Cup game. He skied it as well!
Dodgy run up for that as well. I was well fuming.

Status
Not open for further replies.