2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like the winner against spurs or equaliser vs Liverpool or the two he got against Chelsea last year?
You want to quote me his youth team stats while you’re at it ?
He’s a good lad who works hard and will go through his career scoring a few goals I don’t doubt that, but a game like today when we are totally dominating possession is when he needs to step up and make things happen if he wants to be considered a top striker... the way son, Kane salah, mane do ... he just doesn’t offer that.

He’s a good lad who works hard and will go through his career scoring a few goals I don’t doubt that, but a game like today when we are totally dominating possession is when he needs to step up and make things happen if he wants to be considered a top striker... the way son, Kane salah, mane do ... he just doesn’t offer that.

I mean two of them aren't strikers and I don't think anyone has ever suggested Dom is the kind of striker to make things out of thin air either.

Is this a serious post? Whatever you’re smoking pal, pass it here next. Cheers

DCL is one of the very few positive to take out of this result. Love to see him score because he works hard for it and fully deserves it.

This is such an odd thread. Seems you can’t criticise DCL and if you do you are just wrong.

He has been pretty none existent over the last 2 games and everyone blames the service. Other players put in the same type of performance and they are hammered.

This is such an odd thread. Seems you can’t criticise DCL and if you do you are just wrong.

He has been pretty none existent over the last 2 games and everyone blames the service. Other players put in the same type of performance and they are hammered.
No... it’s your dislike is unjustified, stats don’t lie my friend! What’s the real reason you don’t like him- is it his good looks ?

Status
Not open for further replies.