2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first looked at the line up I didn't even know what to think. Reminded me of koeman days what we had 5 centre mids/attacking mids... as poor as iwobi is apart from his odd bolasie moment of skinning someone, he was actually one of our better attackers (not saying much) and actually gave Dom something he could do something with ( minus the pony header). I hope Carlo looks at this game and realises never to try that kind of team again. I would have iwobi in the team any day over what I seen today

The only time there should be any criticism of him in here is when he’s had a game where he’s been provided with a load of chances and hasn’t taken any of them. Don’t think that’s happened once this season?

We paid £1.5m for him and now I wouldn’t take £50m for him. The people who still don’t rate him are just stubborn, end of.

yeah thats the reason ‘my friend’ his looks. I’m not a 12 year old girl (sorry to disappoint)

my point is I don’t understand why you can’t have an opinion unless it’s a positive one.

The replies to my post have proved my point.
[/QUOTE
Stats don’t lie

Well that’s the final nail in the doubting coffin if there was even needed one. He Is not only getting goals with good service he is scoring half chances in a game that no striker would be blamed for not having a shout on goal never mind not scoring.

Fantastic single touch finish by Dom yesterday. Staying alert right to the final moments even when some of those around him had given up the ghost. Bravo young man. There will be better times ahead when our first choice four on the wings return and your chances will return.

Status
Not open for further replies.