2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the new PL season Sky/BT package ads on Sky this morning for the first time. Dom features very highly, photogenic lad that he is, plus there is an Everton branded team bus and even a shot of Iwobi in the sea foam kit. Very surprisingly high profile from Sky for the toffees and not a glimpse of klopp.
USM sky sports and MegaFon BT??

He's played PL into Copa into Olymics. He deserves a break.

To be fair, no one forced Richarlison to play in the Olympics and Copa America. He doesn't deserve a break, he needs a break in order for him to be able to perform somewhere near to his best for Everton this season. Just hope he doesn't suffer from mid-season 'burn-out' and have the fans getting on his back.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin should be well-rested though, since he wasn't really used in the Euros. With plenty of service from Townsend and Gray, I'm expecting him to have another decent season for us. Take it he'll be playing against Man Utd.

Still worries me that we are relying on this fella tbh. I’ve watched him play up front for 5 years and I’m still not sure if he can strike a ball.

Still worries me that we are relying on this fella tbh. I’ve watched him play up front for 5 years and I’m still not sure if he can strike a ball.

…I know what you mean but lots of very successful footballers weren’t the purest striker of a football. To balance that, his physicality gets him on the end of things that others can’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.