2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just watched something on espn on us through YouTube and they went to one fella that was talking about dom. Going on about how James makes him move etc then said he could do with being faster or words to that effect. The guy must be getting his stats out of the dandy mag either that or doesn't actually watch football

Just seen a clip of Mark Ogden saying the one thing Calvert-Lewin lacks is pace.

The bloke once again proving he doesn't actually watch footy.

Yeh, he's not Vardy quick, but he's got plenty of power and pace to him.

Ogden could literally have pointed out a clear area of weakness such as his shooting from range etc, which is pretty torrid (though it doesn't really matter anyway), but goes to prove he doesn't have a clue.

Same bloke who said we should settle for Moyes, obviously.
Dom is quick. He is not express but has pace and a long stride that bell Ogden is clueless he wanted us to appoint Moyes.

I was so wrong about this kid and when you think you can't like anyone much more he takes his cap off respectfully to meet the Manager.
He must have great parents, no wonder Carlo loves him. His Grandad's cap too I think.

...I distinctly remember his first interview after he signed and posting on here about what a level-headed and impressive young man he is. I watched him for the U23s and posted he’d be in our first team by the end of December and I was right.

He genuinely has the football world at his feet.

I think if he starts he scores. I never look forward to England games unless it's a major tournament but I can't wait for tonight! Looking at the other center backs in the squad based on current form Keane also starts for me.

Been some lengthy articles on him Now he’s got his England call up.

Interestingly, he was scouted by Unsworth Who followed his development and watched him when on loan at Stalybridge.

Also discusses Ferguson’s big influence on his development.

He’s turning into the complete striker. He puts in the work, is a real strong player for CBS to handle and is scoring freely.

Good for him. But would rather he wasn't playing for England with the rats from so called sky clubs getting in his ear.
Big difference now to say when Rooney or Stones had their heads turned, one we have cash ourselves so we can give them a better contract if they deserve it and two we have Carlo.

Status
Not open for further replies.