2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
For @ForeverBlue92 -
1601851513864.png

Mate Garth crooks talks absolute rubbish and his team of the week is basically a list of people who scored and if necessary he would change his formation to 2–3-5 to get them all in. The woman players that use as pundits are giving him a run for his money . The presenters like gabby Logan etc are ok and listen, ask good questions and talk sense but the ex players are shocking pundits . It’s not sexist to say they’re bad pundits when they are ... saying that they are bad because they’re women is sexist but that’s not what I said .
I totally agree, sometimes she looks in disbelief at some of the drivel he talks and I agree with her.

Was just a duncan-esque goal today. ;)

At the time it seemed almost a carbon copy of Ferguson's against Manchester United at Goodison in early 1995.

I remember that day because we were the underdog's but deservedly won and that night Nigel Benn dominated an American boxer who many thought would destroy him despite Benn being WBC champion.

In the second half on Saturday I was particularly impressed with DCL harassing Brighton defenders and midfielders from the front hurrying them along.

At the time it seemed almost a carbon copy of Ferguson's against Manchester United at Goodison in early 1995.

I remember that day because we were the underdog's but deservedly won and that night Nigel Benn dominated an American boxer who many thought would destroy him despite Benn being WBC champion.

In the second half on Saturday I was particularly impressed with DCL harassing Brighton defenders and midfielders from the front hurrying them along.

My favourite fight of all time that. Benn was knocked out the ring in the first round. Such a tragedy what happened to Gerard though.

My favourite fight of all time that. Benn was knocked out the ring in the first round. Such a tragedy what happened to Gerard though.

I'm not a big boxing fan but I always enjoyed Benn's fight's - it was awful what happened.

It seemed like the day the underdogs won, remember that day fondly.

We won a trophy that season and hopefully we'll do so this season, just need DCL to keep knocking them in, you can see his confidence increase each game / goal, his third against West Ham springs to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.