2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is ... don’t think he’ll get the same number of opportunities. Kean will hopefully earn a bigger role so I could see Richy / DCL / Kean rotating through there more. That’s provided we don’t buy another as well. The kid needs to slot early and often to keep his place.
Yeah I think Kean will be given way more time this season and he looks up for it as well.
He had a good couple of months, that's all
Still, 15 goals overall. No one expected that from him and he can at least be given a pat on the back for it, He's can turn into a serious talent or Troy Deeney depending on how hard he works, He's got serious physical attributes at such an age he just needs to put it to better use.

Yeah I think Kean will be given way more time this season and he looks up for it as well.

Still, 15 goals overall. No one expected that from him and he can at least be given a pat on the back for it, He's can turn into a serious talent or Troy Deeney depending on how hard he works, He's got serious physical attributes at such an age he just needs to put it to better use.

Troy deeney's watford stats are 1 in 3 for 10 years leading the line for them. He was a good bully for them and better than i think a lot give him credit for. DCL could do worse taking some of deeneys attitude.

Troy deeney's watford stats are 1 in 3 for 10 years leading the line for them. He was a good bully for them and better than i think a lot give him credit for. DCL could do worse taking some of deeneys attitude.
it's more of being known for bullying defenders than scoring goals with the Deeney comparison, DCL can do so better than that with his ability.

Not the biggest issue but id like if he stopped the pointing to his name on the back of the shirt when scoring. Even when ronaldo does it i think its a bit prententious, and thats ronaldo, who backs it up. You're calvert lewin.
Ancelotti should say to him i want to see you celebrating scoring but not the name pointing. When you reach 17 goals this season you can run over and point on the back of the shirt right in front of me. Thats your incentive this season. Earn it..

Not the biggest issue but id like if he stopped the pointing to his name on the back of the shirt when scoring. Even when ronaldo does it i think its a bit prententious, and thats ronaldo, who backs it up. You're calvert lewin.
Ancelotti should say to him i want to see you celebrating scoring but not the name pointing. When you reach 17 goals this season you can run over and point on the back of the shirt right in front of me. Thats your incentive this season. Earn it..

That's a pretty good idea. I didn't mind the number pointing, but this is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.