2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets hope our world class centre forward finally bags us a win against a top 6 side when it matters i.e a must win to stay in the mix for Europe.
Who stated he wasnworld class? If he fluffs a chance today the odds of you slating him on this thread are odds on .....your one of his biggest critics ........lately ..... :D
in fact if he score two you would moan he should have had a
I dare not to go back and post your opinions of him thee listvwould taken pages :(

The interesting thing looking at basic stats, is his progression of goals + has improved but assists have dropped off with the change of role in the team under different mangers.

Like all good strikers hes becoming more selfish.

When you look at his goal scoring to manager in the league this year:

Silva: 3 goals.
Dunc: 2 goals.
Carlo: 8 goals.

Strong argument there, that hes been played wrong;y for a very long time. Interesting the first thing Dunc did was change it to a two up front.

Its an interesting debate, either hes kicked on a lot in a short space of time or we have been woefully mismanaging him in the team for a very long time.

Last edited:
We dont have any world class players?

World class means would get into any team anywhere in the world.

Who are you referring to lol

Our world class centre forward Tim - if we want europe he will have to do what Mane, Salah, Kane, Auba, Rashford, Jimenez etc do and drag their team to big wins in these high stake games.

Our world class centre forward Tim - if we want europe he will have to do what Mane, Salah, Kane, Auba, Rashford, Jimenez etc do and drag their team to big wins in these high stake games.
Rashford and Jimenez are not world class, Rashfor has potential to be but not yet.

Of those players, only Mane and perhaps Salah are world class unfortunately. The rest are not in the top 2 or 3 players in their position.

In my opinion there are only around 20 world class players in the game. And none play for Everton unsurprisingly!

DCL is a good player. Getting better every week. But certainly not world class.

Both players score winning goals in big games - if you do that and knock in 15-20 a season you are around that top quality bracket imo.

Massive difference that step up to world class, so few players genuinely make it. Ronaldo and Messi are world class that's the standard.

World class isnt a defined thing - unless you are called Ronaldo or Messi many can and will debate who or what qualifies as world class or average.

You have to be special in my opinion to be classed as world class, very few players in the modern game are world class.

Of those players, only Mane and perhaps Salah are world class unfortunately. The rest are not in the top 2 or 3 players in their position.

In my opinion there are only around 20 world class players in the game. And none play for Everton unsurprisingly!

DCL is a good player. Getting better every week. But certainly not world class.

Kane is better than Salah c'mon...

Status
Not open for further replies.