2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends what the mackerel's up against ...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

That second one is probably DCL smashing his doubters at BMD in a few years time !

By the time you ready a salmon my mackeral will already have packed it's bags, reached terminal velocity and touched down on Costa del Chin.

I'll calmly walk away with a couple of sprats tucked behind my belt if any of your salmon crew are feeling brave.

@COYBL25 -
He’s just not cut out for the Premier League.

He’s in the same bracket as the likes of Patrick Bamford, Jordan Rhodes etc.

Good players, but just not up to the Premier League.
It’s quite simple really mate, he’s there to score goals, which he doesn’t do very often, hence why we bought Kean.

Written off on August the 10th by @COYBL25
Reactions:Billysgingham., mistuhp, LouReedwalkonthewildside and 1 other person
That was on page 10.....of this thread.....

@COYBL25 -
He’s just not cut out for the Premier League.

He’s in the same bracket as the likes of Patrick Bamford, Jordan Rhodes etc.

Good players, but just not up to the Premier League.
It’s quite simple really mate, he’s there to score goals, which he doesn’t do very often, hence why we bought Kean.

Written off on August the 10th by @COYBL25
Reactions:Billysgingham., mistuhp, LouReedwalkonthewildside and 1 other person
That was on page 10.....of this thread.....

Oh @COYBL25...

I will stop now as I don't want to find more embarrassment for @COYBL25 as my interpreter TBF there are some blinders in there by other well know posters who wrote DCL off far to quickly with on page 2 -Dominic cantscore loser next post an utter pony :D

Don't spare their shame Joe, unleash the vaults.

Maybe you should put it where people can see it.

I mean it's good online but wouldn't it be better in huge writing on a billboard?

And there's probably enough to fill three of them.

Don't you think that sounds like a good plan? Or at least a strong filmplot anyway.

Big shout out to DCL number 1 fan @marcus who was proven entirely correct and ahead of the curve.
TBF a lot of the misguided comments on him by some posters have come clean and now support him - Others our too stubborn to admit they got it wrong...... if you go back to page 1 to page 12 its good reading - I dread him missing a sitter tomorrow as out the woodwork they will come yet at least with 2 up front his all round game has combined with goals now and if he does miss well at least he is getting there - I praise Big Dunc for his turnaround in form by the way and Calo has just carried it on , and may it continue ......

Don't spare their shame Joe, unleash the vaults.

Maybe you should put it where people can see it.

I mean it's good online but wouldn't it be better in huge writing on a billboard?

And there's probably enough to fill three of them.

Don't you think that sounds like a good plan? Or at least a strong filmplot anyway.
Or a wanted sign of @COYBL25 in Woolshire on a three billboards maybe lol

I will stop now as I don't want to find more embarrassment for @COYBL25 as my interpreter TBF there are some blinders in there by other well know posters who wrote DCL off far to quickly with on page 2 -Dominic cantscore loser next post an utter pony :D
buddy it is fine to be wrong about things so just let bygones be bygones will you.

Status
Not open for further replies.