2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Lukaku when he cupped his ear to our fans?
The same. It's atrocious behaviour.

What 'professional' in other walks of life would get away with that?

I remember seeing it for the first time when that spanner Beckham did it to the Gwladys Street in the late 90s. I hated it then and I still do now.

These pampered poodles pissing all over the people who pay for their lifestyles.

What about Lukaku when he cupped his ear to our fans?

MassivePoisedHorseshoebat-size_restricted.gif

Nothing will ever beat that.

The same. It's atrocious behaviour.

What 'professional' in other walks of life would get away with that?

I remember seeing it for the first time when that spanner Beckham did it to the Gwladys Street in the late 90s. I hated it then and I still do now.

These pampered poodles pissing all over the people who pay for their lifestyles.
easily sorted when you beat them. Manc demolition coming up! By the way, Sheedy and his V sign to the Kop was brilliant.

Everyone complaining about DCL, and naming all these other strikers. Watch that Aubamayang miss and reassess what your expectations are. Even top strikers miss.
Nice 1. I was just about to post something very similar. it was the same last night with champions league strikers missing chances that had it been Dom some on here would still be talkin about 3months from now.

Jesus against Real Madrid:
“By the end of the match Jesus had racked up four shots at goal, two headers, three dribbles and 42 touches”
Our fans “missed three chances”

Status
Not open for further replies.