2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmp_TmuGPi_68b4292aaf533eca_Loaf_-_Pudding_sofa_in_Real_Teal_clever_velvet_from_1195_high-res.1.jpg

images

Don't you worry at all that his poor technical ability and limited footballing brain will have us create less chances than we could with a top class center forward?

if he wasnt playing the way he has been since carlo came in yeah. sure it could be a one season thing or the formation but so far since we have had a top class manager came in DCL has tried his best and pulled us through games/won us games with his goals. i remember a certain lukaku who also poor technical ability and brain but we built our team around him and look what happened, top goal scorer. now it looks like we have built our team around DCL9 and Richarlison and DCL is our top goal scorer almost in the top ten scorers in the league. i have faith in Carlo and he has faith in DCL.

Lids, these two lads have their own 'style' which is fashion and trend based and definitely won't be considered style! It's not classic and will never stand the test of time.

Whilst I encourage confidence, they both look awful and have no classic style sense but fair play and enjoy lads. ;)

Lids, these two lads have their own 'style' which is fashion and trend based and definitely won't be considered style! It's not classic and will never stand the test of time.

Whilst I encourage confidence, they both look awful and have no classic style sense but fair play and enjoy lads. ;)
Theres me going to work with blue shoe laces thinking I was down with the kids..

Thanks for the confidence boost from a balding 40yr old lollol

Status
Not open for further replies.