2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a long term critic of the lad I think it's probably best accepting that his improvement doesn't warrant continued scrutiny of his stats.....

I like a few others on here have stated quite clearly that his impact is far more than just goals that he scores.

He’s been very effective since Silva has gone or since we started playing two up top. He’s had a decent run of form before albeit without the goals , let’s just see if he can keep this up and evaluate at the end of the season

Could have done with Arsenal winning today. Your right it's an absolute longshot probably 6th or 7th is best we can hope for this season. If we can get through the FA Cup 3rd round we also have a chance there.

Well Carlo has beaten them lot 3 times in the last 14 months I read on here, so maybe .... just maybe we can finally do it although my head is telling me that nobody is winning at their place this season If they play a full strength team

Well Carlo has beaten them lot 3 times in the last 14 months I read on here, so maybe .... just maybe we can finally do it although my head is telling me that nobody is winning at their place this season If they play a full strength team
To be honest I want a draw anyway, stretch them to another midweek game. Obviously a win is better but I can imagine they would hate to have a second leg

why mate? no-one is catching them
No not the league but the CL I want them out of that, also that unbeaten thing in the league, that's a big deal going all season without losing.
I've accepted them winning it but to match Arsenals invincible's will be extra annoying.
A stretch wont help on them, as you say though the league is over.

Everton manager Carlo Ancelotti says Dominic Calvert-Lewin was a player he had been tracking for a number of seasons and while at Napoli.

From Liverpool Echo

Everton manager Carlo Ancelotti says Dominic Calvert-Lewin was a player he had been tracking for a number of seasons and while at Napoli.

From Liverpool Echo
What with him wanting to sign Kean, and now this, I’m starting to wonder if joining Everton was just the easiest way of assembling the strikeforce he’s always wanted.

I hear he’s always been a huge fan of the Tosun-Niasse axis.

Where's Liverpools star player VAR?

3jKYaXN.jpg

He’s been very effective since Silva has gone or since we started playing two up top. He’s had a decent run of form before albeit without the goals , let’s just see if he can keep this up and evaluate at the end of the season

Sadly you have been at him non stop for a good while. You have refused to accept any positives that he showed (along with a good few others) ... calling him bambi, championship level etc etc...

You have had people give constructive posts, clearly identifying areas where he improved and how playing up front as a pair would suit him.....

Yep... I'm one of those people who has come back after forgetting my sign on and old email address.

A pretty disgraceful way for any self respecting Evertonian to be.... it was as if you loved him to struggle in order to be proven right.

Now one of the best managers in history rates him and you have to eat humble pie....

Status
Not open for further replies.