2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BBC live text gave the goal to Coleman. Amended it later.
yes but he was Johnny on the spot markman - lol
Just got home for my cousins funeral 62 yrs old died of a brain tumour @COYBL25 my wife drove me through Woolshire to Allerton Springfield Crematorium we were lost as hell lost the funeral parade for a time .....lovely crematorium, nice to see what's left of the family -it's an age since I went that far - avoided the pub do, as I was knackered rained all the way home -the only time I went to allerton was with my boss to view the then Liverpool council nursery....gone now.... I was looking for a ginger on route no sign of you - the area looked nice;)

yes but he was Johnny on the spot markman - lol
Just got home for my cousins funeral 62 yrs old died of a brain tumour @COYBL25 my wife drove me through Woolshire to Allerton Springfield Crematorium we were lost as hell lost the funeral parade for a time .....lovely crematorium, nice to see what's left of the family -it's an age since I went that far - avoided the pub do, as I was knackered rained all the way home -the only time I went to allerton was with my boss to view the then Liverpool council nursery....gone now.... I was looking for a ginger on route no sign of you - the area looked nice;)

I pass the crematorium on my daily run Joey.

If you’d seen me, you’d have known it was me, as I run naked.

However I didn’t run today, due to getting frostbite on my nads whilst running up Snowdon at the weekend.

I pass the crematorium on my daily run Joey.

If you’d seen me, you’d have known it was me, as I run naked.

However I didn’t run today, due to getting frostbite on my nads whilst running up Snowdon at the weekend.
Two small peas anyway - DCL needs to kick in to get some practice in :D
As for you running up Snowden more like walking......

So talented he can’t even get a game for Man City, never mind the Bayern and Barca teams he managed. At the end of the day if you believe Pep and think he’s more talented than the likes of Messi/Robben/Ribery then I can’t help you
Bet you have misquoted him. Foden is class, but I doubt pep said he is better than messi

My memory is that Lukaku had a poor record against top six sides.
Do we question the goals scored by Lukaku, Yakubu or any other Everton striker depending on if we won, drew or lost the games.

DCL has scored some goals, he has still to prove that he can score goals on a regular basis, I just give him credit for what he has done so far and hope that he can score more regularly.

Lukaku scores agai st Spurs, city a few times , TS a few times , Arsenal , Chelsea considering he was here for 3 seasons ? That’s not a bad return imo

Lukaku scores agai st Spurs, city a few times , TS a few times , Arsenal , Chelsea considering he was here for 3 seasons ? That’s not a bad return imo
I'm one of Lukakus biggest fans but his record Vs top 6 teams is genuinely poor tbf

Bet you have misquoted him. Foden is class, but I doubt pep said he is better than messi
Ffs why are people like you and Nymzee blatantly denying the truth? Pep says Foden is the “most talented player” he’s ever worked with, meaning Foden is more talented than the likes of Messi/Iniesta etc. and anyone with a brain can figure out that it’s nonsense or a massive exaggeration

Status
Not open for further replies.