2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

People deride him for not scoring. He scores and people deride him. People deride him for not being in the right place at the right time. He’s in the right place at the right time and people deride him. So, the claim that he’s rubbish because he can’t finish can be silenced then? Unless we’re willing to admit Gylfi is rubbish even despite his goal “contributions” and we can be fair to our top goal scorer this season?

Don't think he was yano, he seemed to a bit worried one of them was off and VAR was going to intervene, there was no issue between the pair of them.

Calvert Lewin could've spiked that in like a volleyball and it wouldn't have been disallowed. Ask yourself though if that goal stands against the RS, and if you think it would have, you are kidding yourself.

The corruption is real.

Don't think he was yano, he seemed to a bit worried one of them was off and VAR was going to intervene, there was no issue between the pair of them.

That’s what I think.

I thought sure that goal was going to go to VAR and be chalked off.

DCL was deffo offside when Iwobi passed the ball to Seamus though he was onside by the time Seamus took the shot.

IMO that’s why Seamus was displeased, he was worrued it might be ruled out.

Other than that I have no issue......DCL was 100% correct in finishing it off....there was a defender in close proximity and he couldn’t take the chance, however remote, that the ball might have been cleared.

Got the impression from the radio that he had given the city defence a torrid time all match, "he's run them ragged" was the phrase used. Think he's doing a good job in a difficult situation, needs Silva to change to two up top.

Status
Not open for further replies.