2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a passable squad player for the time being, but all he's really got going for him is a bit of youthful exuberance, so the club would do well to move him on before he gets the chance to diminish his value as an English prospect.

I think we should see if he can develop his game this season, he's suddenly got better striking players around him in a team that should start to play more offensively. He's a grafter and just maybe he can start to make more of an impact, a little confidence could be the key. If not I guess he will move down a tier, but let's give him a chance for one more term.

This lad seems very likeable, he works hard, he stretches defenders. But...... He doesn't score goals, he doesn't even look like scoring at the moment. If Kean isn't ready, I'd honestly play Tosun. And Tosun is a potato with a toupe.

This lad seems very likeable, he works hard, he stretches defenders. But...... He doesn't score goals, he doesn't even look like scoring at the moment. If Kean isn't ready, I'd honestly play Tosun. And Tosun is a potato with a toupe.
Not so much that he doesn't look like scoring, more that he doesn't even look to score. He just doesn't have a strikers mindset.

Status
Not open for further replies.