2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dcl is doing great and improving all the time. Still young and he will score goals. He does lack the instinct and calmness and tends to snatch at some of his chances. With experience he will get better.
As someone said earlier he will be a great strike partner if we could get a proven goalscorer in

Yes but Shearer? Seriously? The top PL goalscorer ever? Bizarre statement.

OK. Someone like defoe.

DCL has miles better attributes than him but one thing he doesn't have is the natural instinct of finishing.

He is allowed to have strengths and weaknesses and people are allowed to point them out.

Slightly off topic, but the lack of goals from the rest of the team worry me, esp midfield. DCL and Richie both doing ok but we are relying on them too much imo.

He is a good prospect but now there's some expectation I think it will be interesting to see how things go in the next few games, he certainly missed a couple of clear chances late in the game, when Arsenal were all over the place. Do others think Carlo could start Kean for a couple of games?

erm dunno ask brands but you give me an experienced striker and DCL doesnt start. My point is DCL aint the answer he proves it every match.

What are we going to do when we get this experienced striker and realize that nobody takes all their chances with 100% accuracy? Most strikers with a high scoring ratio have one because they get tons of chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.