2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he's our leading goalscorer....what does it say about the rest alert from Richarliton?
But this is the DCL joey,my opinions about a poor midfield/defenders will be in threads about them,he isnt and never will be a natural goal scorer,thats not to say hes a bad player,just that top teams have clinical goal scorers

I am admitting he should have scored the header from the well worked corner ...but my arguments are comes have to score 4-5 to get a point or win?

Its how it goes though Joe, doesn't matter if its 4 or 5 needed in some games, some misses you can't really excuse and I think 2 of them were stonewall sitters for a striker. The defence were piss poor though, no getting away from that and when that happens and we've created the kind of chances we did today, we should be walking away with at least a point.

Could and should have been sitting 5 points clear of Arsenal and instead we are 1 point behind them with now more pressure on us to get a result against Utd.

Not arsed what anyone says, that Arsenal side are abysmal apart from Up top and Arteta knows it. That's about the 4th game I've seen him set up with about 30/35 minutes to go and try and hold out for the result.

We've let them off big time today Joey, a real opportunity wasted.

But this is the DCL joey,my opinions about a poor midfield/defenders will be in threads about them,he isnt and never will be a natural goal scorer,thats not to say hes a bad player,just that top teams have clinical goal scorers
Most of the night trying to get this through to him mate, he ain't taking it in.

He'll be in slab heads pocket all game next weekend - if we win Utd will be down to the likes of Richarlison, Walcott, Bernard and Gomes using craft to open them up.

He’s done very well this season but a top class striker scores 3 today. Never quite confident he’s going to finish but his athleticism is tremendous.

12 prem goals in 20

Your job as a CF is to score goals, the job of a defender and goal keeper is to stop goals.. our 2 CFs scored goals but our defenders and goalkeeper didn’t stop 3.. it’s pretty basic really! I’m concussed
They are entitled to score more than one.

Ancelotti is furious with DCL, and rightly so.

Status
Not open for further replies.