2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's putting the points on the board for us right now.
Still dont think he's a natural finisher but if he can put 15 goals in and bully centre halves who knows what he brings long term.
Easly the most interesting player in the squad now because of where it may go. I had him down as a kevin davies type at the start of the season as he was all effort but didnt look like he had a goal in him.
Funny game this footy.

Mate, DCL has done well in the last 6 weeks no denying that

Lukaku has been a goalscorer for the past 8 years

Vardy has done amazing last 5 yeads, luakku has done amazing last 5 years

Lukaku is a far better plahrt, can bring his United spell into it all you like but he scored goals
So in the season where lukaku scored 10 for us.... he was a goalscorer?

That's not my opinion of him.

He has a lot of talent. He's been dispirited with all the loan deals. That started under Koemageddon, and I blame him for stopping his progress in its tracks.

He goes on loan and usually proves his class, then he settles back and loses his focus and intensity. I dont blame him so much for that, sending his talent to those clubs is like giving donkey's stawberries.
Often agree with you were many others don’t but this is ludicrous.

How many offer have we had from championship clubs for him? None.
That tells you all you need to know.

Also, how many players have gone out on loan to a lower league, failed to make an impact, gone back to their Prem club and become a regular?

Flopped in the league hahahaha
We don't deserve good players with blurt fans like you

10 league goals in 38 games...... id say a blurt is a person who hasn't got the brains to understand when his opinions become hypocritical.

A blurt is someone who is still banging the "championship" level shouts when the player is scoring at top scorer premier league rates.

A blurt is someone who calls another fan a blurt for having a balanced opinion of players when all he does is spend his time trying to discredit one of most improved players in the league.

View attachment 76866

If I’d mocked that up in July and posted it and said this is going to be the goals table on Week 23 and here’s DCL and he’s got two more cup goals for 11 all comps you would have told me I was hallucinating

Not sure what more he has to do except come to some of youze houses and cook dinner or something
Are his stir frys really spicy
If so count me out

Might get a call up with Rashford getting injured, do wonders for his confidence if he did, obviously hypothetical but it could turn out to be a very good individual season for the young lad, which will benefit us going forward.

10 league goals in 38 games...... id say a blurt is a person who hasn't got the brains to understand when his opinions become hypocritical.

A blurt is someone who is still banging the "championship" level shouts when the player is scoring at top scorer premier league rates.

A blurt is someone who calls another fan a blurt for having a balanced opinion of players when all he does is spend his time trying to discredit one of most improved players in the league.

You've spent the best part of 2 days tearing shreds into lukaku one of our best players in my lifetime

Whilst doing so youve been on a mad defence who could only hope to have a season as good as lukaku ever did for us

Your deffo a blurt

Status
Not open for further replies.