2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're on top form here, @davek .

Got a goal and then swanned about as per usual.

Get him out.

There needs to be an inquiry on how a player like this survives so long in the first team, it's not enough to bin him.

At the end of the day, he does not pick himself.

This cant happen again.

If I were one of the lads who had to go out on loan and got no chances or hardly any to prove myself I would feel very agrieved right now seeing the chances that lad was afforded to prove himself.
Got a goal and then swanned about as per usual.

There's no predator there at all. Not ruthless enough.

But then again, he's at a club where they dont demand ruthlessness.
This lad has proven so many times he is not an Everton player.

Forget his rubbish end product for a second, his movement off the ball is utterly kin clueless.
He's atrocious mate. The very embodiment of presentation over content.
Yes, great finish. But he is a nothing player all told. His movement is garbage. Ancelotti has got a job on coaching a football brain into him. He's so obvious in his runs that no defender gets pulled about. His saving grace is his harrying of defenders...but that's not nearly enough.

People know it, they dont need reminding of it.

giphy.gif

xx

debatable, he had good games last year followed by utter gashness. Let’s see him consistently perform for 20/25 games, that doesn’t mean scoring 20 goals though, it means actually being involved in the game
He's played 18 games this season, isolated on his own until recently and has 8 goals. I think we can say he's done well all thing considered and certainly improved?

Didn't think the lad had what it takes at this level but fair play to him, since Duncan and now Don Carlo has taken over, he's come on in leaps and bounds. Just shows what good coaching can do .

Status
Not open for further replies.