2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we getting another Ginger Manager in you again lol are you buying cardigans by any chance ;)
you can pick your nose, but not our teamlol

I shall remind you of this when we sign our shiny new striker Joey and Dom is reduced to twiddling his eye brows on the bench.

So easy to say who's not good and why not. Nobody ever comes up with a better option.
We know 100% we are NOT buying a £50m striker to replace DCL. We are not going to get anyone better than him for less than £30m and I can't even think of anyone. I will be happy if we get a young striker who can compete for his place, and we look for goals from the wide forwards, Sigurdsson and a midfielder. This is a sensible option for the current status of our squad and the plan we have in place

So easy to say who's not good and why not. Nobody ever comes up with a better option.
We know 100% we are NOT buying a £50m striker to replace DCL. We are not going to get anyone better than him for less than £30m and I can't even think of anyone. I will be happy if we get a young striker who can compete for his place, and we look for goals from the wide forwards, Sigurdsson and a midfielder. This is a sensible option for the current status of our squad and the plan we have in place
So,it's ANOTHER then .....urm yes someone young free scoring - I get it hope Brands can deliver it ....we do need a striker no doubts ;)

Hoping for goals from siggy and a midfielder? You mean like richy? So you mean do the same as we been doing all season and finishing 8th 18 points off top 6? Great plan. You can find better goals scorers than DCL for under 30m. The world is full of people you cant tell me we can’t find one that can score for 30m. Salah cost 34, Jovic has just been bought for 6m after a loan you can find goal scorers for that money.

I think it hits home when spurs and the redSh&£# can put origi and morer on and the impact they have, we don’t even have a 1st team striker who can finish
Thats a good point they create loads of chances by the way they play - we are a bit behind them , but recently we are getting better - apart from Fulham away we have looked a good team.....

I think it hits home when spurs and the redSh&£# can put origi and morer on and the impact they have, we don’t even have a 1st team striker who can finish

What seemingly doesn't hit home is that llorente and Origi did the same type of role as DCL to great effect for their teams.

Llorente 2 goals in 34 prem league games for spurs. Awesome last night.

What seemingly doesn't hit home is that llorente and Origi did the same type of role as DCL to great effect for their teams.

Llorente 2 goals in 34 prem league games for spurs. Awesome last night.

yep, i think he would be a really good back up/second option..we still need a goalscorer tho

Get on this fella, knows 100% about f all.

Status
Not open for further replies.