Does the club go for short term six month contracts for three Top Class Free Agent players in Jan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You explain how they work then??????

So your extensive knowledge of Professional Football transfer procedure.I wait to comment.!!!
The player actually has to WANT to join the club, it’s not a question of just throwing stupid money at a Ronaldo/Benzema type and thinking that’s the way to do it (much as Moshiri wishes it was)

Oh forgot.Article 15, FIFA.
Free Agents.Sergio Ramos,Messi, Lewendowski Dortmund to Bayern.Yep Neymar, PSG.Throw in Rashford , few others out of our budget.But Trossard is free soon, remember him on the edge of the box.
So there are top draw, decent, those that would be ok.Then us, Maupey rubbish basement bargain.
Any player within six months of the end of their contract can negociate with another club as a free agent.

Be interested to know how you understand it.
Step away from the keyboard. Slowly. No sudden movements.

Any player within six months of the end of their contract can negociate with another club as a free agent.
I hope you know that yes the players can negotiate with 6 months left on their deal but they still have to complete the remaining 6 months before signing for their new club. So not sure how this helps us at all.

The player actually has to WANT to join the club, it’s not a question of just throwing stupid money at a Ronaldo/Benzema type and thinking that’s the way to do it (much as Moshiri wishes it was)
Totally agree, isnt that what a top manager is for to.Convince players to join his team, explain the project.
Ours is simple ,Save our arses from dropping into the Championship.Mr Moshiri will pay you a handsome fee if you do.Frank, i ll throw in a few quid to as youll save my arse to.?

I’m confused, players contracts end in the summer so you wouldn’t get anyone of note in Jan anyway.
Anyone top class who chose to come would need to be questioned anyway, as that would be a massive red flag.
Once Ronaldo and Benzemar was mentioned this thread should have been put out of its misery.

Totally agree, isnt that what a top manager is for to.Convince players to join his team, explain the project.
Ours is simple ,Save our arses from dropping into the Championship.Mr Moshiri will pay you a handsome fee if you do.Frank, i ll throw in a few quid to as youll save my arse to.?
We aren’t getting World Class calibre players on a free if we’re up against clubs who’ll willingly pay extraordinarily huge wages

We aren’t getting World Class calibre players on a free if we’re up against clubs who’ll willingly pay extraordinarily huge wages
Accepted but we are Everton with a Project underway, even if its stalled.
Franks been a bit unlucky, or call it nieve, miss calculated.
He , the club must have thought,DCL will be back fit, we can gamble until Jan.I ll sort out the defence,the Midfield.
Ritchy can be sold,£50million.
Well up until the shocking Bourn
mouth week he had sortedthe defence, an evolving midfield, alot of players new to eachother.
But, we been exposed, Frank, the players hes put out.
Their confidence has been crushed with Maupey being so poor, AG being poor, Dwight the same.
So they and Frank demoralised by how poor we are up top.Constantly not knowing if DCL injured again,again not firing.
So fix it Frank or we are going down.Sell Everton, yourself, the project, the vision ,Everton.
The stadium, the challenge of getting at the RS.
Sell us Frank go get a top striker, a pair.Fix the midfield, he was one of the Best in the world.

No excuses, tell the Owner, i, we gambled selling Ritchy, DCL getting injured again agsin.
Its hamered AG,D Gray ,Dwight.Crushed Maupey having to lead line, fill Ritchies,DCL boots, it would do.

Fix it Frank, its ya job.

Oh forgot.Article 15, FIFA.
Free Agents.Sergio Ramos,Messi, Lewendowski Dortmund to Bayern.Yep Neymar, PSG.Throw in Rashford , few others out of our budget.But Trossard is free soon, remember him on the edge of the box.
So there are top draw, decent, those that would be ok.Then us, Maupey rubbish basement bargain.

Be interested to know how you understand it.

You are Marcel Brands and I claim my five pounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.