Does the club go for short term six month contracts for three Top Class Free Agent players in Jan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to think outside the box.Get Jordan sold,£60million half price of Eddison,Allison hes a luxury for us.
AG one for the future, we aint got a Premier League future looking at our position.

Its Wolves,Southampton, Leeds,Forrest, Brentford if Toney gets six month ban.
Who else, ??Needs foursides to collapse.
Leicester ??
Brighton?
Villa??
Bournmouth ?
We are so deep in the crap its not funny.

But we cant waste games, (three points a go)But chances are 3more will join the 15 already gone.
We could go the way of Norwich unless we start winning home an away.

So who ever is in, Goals, belief we can score more than who ever we playing, be the best defence in the Premier League for 20 games.Draws gets us relegated.

Hope Frank Moshiri board are thinking this way.

Could Duncan get us out this mess, with a couple of decent strikers, midfield player.???
giphy.gif

Bosman signings wouldn't be joining in January would they you absolute lunatic.
?????? Just teasing everyone, lifts the depression.

Dont worry , Moshiri, BK are linning up Bobby Brown Shoes for 1Jan, nailed on.

Hell bring Romelu , Trossard, Hazzard with him.Oh yes and that loser from City De B , forgot how to spell his name sorry.

Ha ha .
Yep 30,000 lunatics pitch up every week, 4000 go away, me to sometimes.Used ly back from abroad.
Leaving us in limbo for 6weeks ,this is the only outlet available.?????

But i guess we will all show up in the Championship to, 52888.

Did what he was paid to do.If you put all the rubbish about him to one said.
He asks , have you seen what ive achieved with the crap players,squads clubs have given me??
Dont know if he decided on Tosun??

Id take Big Same right now if he was given a couple of average Premier League forwards.
In fact think of the worst football you can ever remember Everton playing, id take it.
Well if it delivered 34 /38points from 69.

Time for Moshiri to sell.Re Group sort the place out.
Id take Dyche in a blink if he got the same , couple of strikers, A Wood ,Barnes at their peak would do us.

Did what he was paid to do.If you put all the rubbish about him to one said.
He asks , have you seen what ive achieved with the crap players,squads clubs have given me??
Dont know if he decided on Tosun??

Id take Big Same right now if he was given a couple of average Premier League forwards.
In fact think of the worst football you can ever remember Everton playing, id take it.
Well if it delivered 34 /38points from 69.

Time for Moshiri to sell.Re Group sort the place out.
Id take Dyche in a blink if he got the same , couple of strikers, A Wood ,Barnes at their peak would do us.
1ay4nb.jpg

It is possible to drink all day all night and all day, but it's not recommended.

On a lighter note, reckon Lamps could get Drogba back into his boots?

It is possible to drink all day all night and all day, but it's not recommended.

On a lighter note, reckon Lamps could get Drogba back into his boots?
Ha ha, problem Frank has he thinks h
the players he has can do what he did.??
When you look at the 9's he had , magnificent, the goals he scored , number ,type.
If only we had our Drogba, Lukaku, Lampard ???
As a coach he has to recognise the limitations of the players he manages, coaches.
Keep him, but lets give him two up top, one in the middle.
Make room for the Players, the young players we have.
Frank can be ok if we can score a decent amount.

When you look at the 9's he had , magnificent, the goals he scored , number ,type.
As a coach he has to recognise the limitations of the players he manages, coaches.
How many red bulls does this take ? I'm in awe.
I hope you avoid other refined sugars, you might be in a spot of mither.
Drogba is retired, Lukaku is enjoying Italian sun and is on his way to retiring, and Lampard has a significant long term knee issue doesn't he? no hope there...

1747DA61-DF64-496A-A326-FE2A1347F98F.jpeg

How many red bulls does this take ? I'm in awe.
I hope you avoid other refined sugars, you might be in a spot of mither.
Drogba is retired, Lukaku is enjoying Italian sun and is on his way to retiring, and Lampard has a significant long term knee issue doesn't he? no hope there...
Ha ha, yep think i know Drogba retired, Lampard to, we way out of their league in their prime.
Lukaku, well when Bobby Brown Shoes rides back in .Hell be bringing Romelu, Hazard De Bru , Trossard and Co with him.??????
God if it isnt so tradgic it would be hilarious.

Ha ha, yep think i know Drogba retired, Lampard to, we way out of their league in their prime.
Lukaku, well when Bobby Brown Shoes rides back in .Hell be bringing Romelu, Hazard De Bru , Trossard and Co with him.??????
God if it isnt so tradgic it would be hilarious.
yep, thems the words...

Status
Not open for further replies.